Lava bowl event early termination

The Lava bowl map was lost due to unforeseen circumstances there fore we have no choice but to terminate the event.

Any one who signed up for the Lava Bowl yet has not been able to run please contact an event host.

We will be issuing event items to those who signed up but are unable to run due to this difficulty.

We offer our sincere apologies for any inconvenience and hope to see you next event.

So glad I managed to run it on sunday...was a really cool event. Unfortunate that the remaining players can't participate but at least they get the rockin' event item! :D

Definitely a great event :) loved the wave idea made a great enemy if you didn't know how to conquer it! and all i have to say is Ec-10 loves his boat!

Definitely a great event :) loved the wave idea made a great enemy if you didn't know how to conquer it! and all i have to say is Ec-10 loves his boat!

lmao, so he kept doing that all day after our initial run huh? hahahaha

Not to ask a sill question, but who is an event host. that I would need to contact?

Hop in the group channel and look for someone with Event Host in their name or just ask.

Shame this didn't happen for the map not working for me on the last event. Hope it gets fixes as it was a fun map to play.

lmao, so he kept doing that all day after our initial run huh? hahahaha

:P haha yeah he was always on the boat anytime someone died or got launched he would be poking fun from his Boat