Sign in to follow this  
thebossawesome

Top Hours in Games!

Well I am major nerd so lets all compare our nerdyness by how many hours we have in some games.

Call of Duty (Whole Series) Like lets just say I have been playing for 6 Years...... I finally quit tho :D (Some times I would play for 12 hours straight :O)

Fallout 3 Probs like 2000 hours - beat it 4 time and Once i 100% all dlc quest, Normal quests too, and got all possible unique items

Dungeon Defenders - 887 hours on PC + Like 400 hours On Xbox

Fallout New Veges - 400 hours Beat it 2 time and Got all possible unique items one run

Team Fortress - 300 hours don't even know how.....

Dungeon Defender Forums.... Lets not talk about that one >.> <.<

So let me know your top hours played in your favorite games :D

DD 620 hours

Batman arkham city 40 hours
Portal 2 35 hours
Realm of the mad god 130 hours
Spiral knights 78 hours
Batman arkham asylum 25 hours
awesomenauts 20 hours

I only know accurate counts for my current-gen games. Since Steam auto-tracks all of its own games, and Raptr tracks 360 games and such. And of course, DunDef is my most-played title of the past decade. Between the Steam/360/PS3 versions combined, I have something like 1200 hours. The next-closest titles are not quite that high. I have over 450 hours in Castlevania: Harmony of Despair for XB360, and over 350 hours in Borderlands 2 for XB360. Then I have a bunch of either 200-ish or 100-ish hour games.

During my youth, there were some games that likely came close to DunDef. Including my top two: Chrono Trigger and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. Played the JP versions of both like crazy, and then the US versions of both once they released. And then multiple platforms' re-releases of both years later.

i got like 550 hours on dd

I <3 fallout 3 have 700ish hours played, but never got around to finishing new vegas :/

I play Cod sometimes with my friends but i dont enjoy playing it solo for any longer then 1 hour cause it gets kinda boring solo :/

Lots of time in minecraft, i mostly play on the hypixel server (cause u all know what that is amiright) on walls :3
also i sometimes play on the 360 but for now im just waiting for the new update

Also i play cubeworld a lot. Easily logged half a thousand hours within first 2-3 months of release. Very addicting, has a sort of farming system but a terrible trade system, and there are still many bugs and glitches and problems with multiplayer cause its in alpha.

got like 350 ish hours on tf2 by afking for drops XD and like 20 hours of actually playing.

I tink tahts it so... cha

1300 hours on DD, probably around 1000 hours on all CoD's I've played (XBOX). Maybe around 300 on Borderlands 2 on XBOX. Minecraft+Cube world+all other indie games, probably around 400 hours. DD beats out all but CoD by far.

My Steam games have me at around 4.3k hours of playtime; top games are DD, The Sims 3, Tropico 4, TF2 and Torchlight 2.

I probably put around 4k hours into the Final Fantasy series when I was a teen, easily. FF9 is still my favorite game of all-time.

My Steam games have me at around 4.3k hours of playtime; top games are DD, The Sims 3, Tropico 4, TF2 and Torchlight 2.

I probably put around 4k hours into the Final Fantasy series when I was a teen, easily. FF9 is still my favorite game of all-time.

Well I've got about 4.6k hours in DD..... >_< and probably ~1k hrs in "misc" games.

Also played a lot on thee FF series (only 2 of them) although not sure if I can say 4k hrs on that :P Definitely a good thousand probably on FF3 (Japanese FF6, probably beat it a few times) and a few hundred on FF7. Can't really decide the favorite between the two, but I never played much of the others.

Another game that was a favorite was Super Smash Brothers Melee (GC ftw, hate brawl)! :D Probably a good few hundred hours over the years.

Another game that was a favorite was Super Smash Brothers Melee (GC ftw, hate brawl)! :D
Probably a good few hundred hours over the years.

For me it was the original Smash Brothers for N64. I bought the Japanese version as soon as it was released, in January of 1999, and we logged hundreds upon hundreds of hours in there. This was back when I could still have friends over to my place almost-daily to play it 4P. Sadly that was the last generation of systems where local multiplayer was possible like that for me. And so the follow-up Nintendo systems haven't had the appeal.

I was hoping they would have an over-arching and proper online setup with Wii-U, and of course they effed it up. -_-;; Though the new Smash Brothers next year will have online play. And if it functions properly this time, unlike the original Wii Smash Brothers, then that could entice me to the system by itself. Remains to be seen.

Ive easily got 3K plus in DD if you count that I have played probably about 1K and then some on certain platforms between PS3/PC/and Mobile