We just released a hotfix to fix some of the early bugs and issues that we have found in the Shifting Sands Update. This hotfix is currently live for our Steam players, and should be live next week for those of you playing on console.
- Fixed Chi Spirit dead zone directly in front of the tower.
- Fixed some potential issues with the player shops not visually updating properly.
- Fixed an issue where Frosty Explosion was hitting friendly towers on retry.
- Fixed Spirit Charge and Concentrated Pyrotechnics damage buffs to function like Destruction.
- Reduced Forest Roots poison buff from 25% to 0.5%.
- Fixed some slows working on unslowable enemies.
- Fixed some pathing issues on Saloon.
- Fixed a problem where core death would not end the map on Tornado Canyon and Tornado Highlands.
- Fixed Chi Spirit tower shooting 2 projectiles.
- Fixed an issue where Queen Death Weaver, Ancient Wyvern, and Cyclone Shaper did not show up as bosses in lane billboards
Fixed quality of Talismans on Tornado Canyon and Tornado Highlands.