News

• entries
  • comments
  • views

Contributors to this blog

Etheria Welcomes its Newest Community Manager: Me!

[CG] Andrew

Hey Everyone! 

I’m Andrew Bernard, and I’ve recently joined Chromatic Games as your new Community Manager! I’ll be working with everyone here to hopefully fill Britt’s shoes as quickly and as smoothly as possible. Thankfully, I’m coming into a well-established and close-knit community so I’m sure the transition will be seamless. I look forward to connecting with everyone!

A little about myself: I’ve been gaming since I was old enough to hold a controller, and I play most every genre of game including: RPGs, Adventure, Survival, Roguelite, Co-op, and many others (Recently: Final Fantasy, Path of Exile, Valheim, Gunfire Reborn, Wildermyth). Professionally, I’ve worked as a Broadcast Producer and Esports Community Manager for SMITE at Hi-Rez Studios. During my time there I was a part of countless livestreams, LANS, 4 World Championships, and travelled internationally for 2 Dreamhack events (Sweden and Spain). Oh, and I also have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from the University of Southern Indiana for those interested in my more formal education.

I love gaming, and I love talking to people about gaming. It is this passion that brings me to the Dungeon Defender community. My goal here is to be the bridge between you and Chromatic so that we can all better understand each other. I want to engage YOU wherever YOU are. So far, I’ve been a fly on the wall of the Dungeon Defenders community, and now I’m ready to step to the front and be your sounding board for all things good, bad, and meme.

Each day I’m learning more and more about this passionate community and can’t wait to get to know everyone going forward. Please don’t hesitate to reach out on anything!

For Etheria!

[CG] Andrew

• Like 8

12 Comments

Recommended Comments

• Chromatic Games
18 hours ago, Alex21JMU said:

Welcome Andrew!! Can we make The Office jokes with your name?

Oh definitely, I welcome it!

Welcome, if you have contacts at Hi-Rez tell them we are still waiting for Global Agenda 2.  :goyawn:

ive got a question

i feel like saying it here or similair posts related to the comunity or dd2 will get a cg dev to see it

i NEED to know if this is ment to be there or if its supposed to be inaccessible

i know its just a drawing on a wall made of code
but i seriously cannot stand my own curiosity

if you decide to read and respond to this with a solid answer from one of your coleagues or yourself then youve just saved me some terrible insomnia-ridden nights :rofl:

thank you in advance

• Chromatic Games
3 hours ago, quinn the wolf said:

ive got a question

i feel like saying it here or similair posts related to the comunity or dd2 will get a cg dev to see it

i NEED to know if this is ment to be there or if its supposed to be inaccessible

i know its just a drawing on a wall made of code
but i seriously cannot stand my own curiosity

if you decide to read and respond to this with a solid answer from one of your coleagues or yourself then youve just saved me some terrible insomnia-ridden nights :rofl:

thank you in advance

So personally, I have no clue. This was here wayyyyy before I was brought on board.

But...

I did ask around to few people to see if I could find anything out. My result is this:

"Might be something, might be nothing, who's to say, art is subjective"

Sorry I don't have anything better for you. It could just be something neat for people who managed to get up there. Please don't lose any sleep over this. lol.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
16 hours ago, [CG] Andrew said:

So personally, I have no clue. This was here wayyyyy before I was brought on board.

But...

I did ask around to few people to see if I could find anything out. My result is this:

"Might be something, might be nothing, who's to say, art is subjective"

Sorry I don't have anything better for you. It could just be something neat for people who managed to get up there. Please don't lose any sleep over this. lol.

Thanks for the reply, me and someone are already speculating haha, and with this responce it just confirms the next hero isnt the last update

Ohh im loving this way too much right now! XD

Welcome Andrew,  I have 2 questions.  Is Split Screen available for DDA on Xbox?  If not what is the ETA on it?  Thanks.