Thank you so much for the feedback so far! We're discussing ways to improve the Trials experience and mitigate some of the pain points with the new UI. Keep an eye on our patches over the next few weeks for more details.
Today's hotfix is for PC and PS4. Here are the full notes:
- Added performance optimizations for the Inventory and netcode. (PS4 will get these changes in our next patch.)
- Added server performance optimizations. (PS4 will get these changes in our next patch.)
- Fixed an issue with people seeing a black screen when loading into the Main Menu.
- Rebound "Item Interaction" from MMB to Shift + Right-Click so that players without MMB can use Shards.
- Rebound "Sell All" all the way over to Y to mitigate some of the accidental sell all issues.
- Removed the "Are you sure you want to sell" popup from Epics. This is only on Mythicals and Legendaries now. With fewer popups when managing the Inventory, we hope players will be more focused on what the popup says to help reduce accidental sell all issues.
PC & PS4 Changes
- Bewitching Hour Shard for the Gunwitch now only procs on snipes.
- Ramparts Siege will no longer show up in Chaos V.
We have another patch planned for next week. More details soon!