The Land of Uhz
- Our new guy Benny said Uhh a lot. He has been admonished for his vocal crime.
Power Surge Update
The Power Surge Challenge
Storm’s a-brewin’ at Dragonfall Bazaar! While the storm rages, towers gain supercharged attack speed, instant upgrading and instant build time during Combat Phase, but the intensity causes towers to explode after a short time. Can you survive the storm?
Glaive of the Storms Monk Weapon
Ride the lightning with the Glaive of the Storms! The alternate attack lifts the Monk into the air and lets him ride in style on his own personal cloud. With the power of the cloud, the Monk can synergize and maximize his damage output for peak fiscal performance.
Uhh, we mean, become a lightning god! His cloud corvette drenches enemies that walk underneath it and periodically strikes them with lightning.
The main attack unleashes a powerful lightning attack!
Mark 3 Costume for Series EV2
Remember the days of dressing up like a Bounty Hunter? EV2 remembers.
This update brings additional balance changes, including an Earthshatter buff, Skeletal Ramster buff, Skeletal Archer nerf and a Poison Dart Tower nerf.
- And more!
New Map Influence Vote: Least Votes Wins!
- In recent months, several dungeons have been defeated at the hands of the Influence Vote. It’s time for one of these losers to finally win… but we’re switching things up. For this vote, the map with the LEAST amount of votes will be the one you see next!
- Will you choose Frost Keep or Crumbled Bulwark? Vote now!
What We're Working On Now
- Strategy Revamp: New Enemy Abilities and Roles: We're giving enemies new abilities and roles to increase the difficulty of the game and to provide more interesting encounters. These changes are going to take awhile to complete. It's a big task that we're working on, and it'll need a lot of iteration time before we get them right. If you're interested in testing these changes before they go live, join the Remote Playtesting Group! Email dani.moore[at]trendyent[dot]com if you're interested.
- Campaign Revamp: Leveling, Loot, Reward and Structure Changes: Step one of getting the enemy changes into the game is restructuring our Campaign and laying the groundwork there. Part of these changes is changing the way we handle enemy spawning so that as we make squads and these new enemy changes, we can implement them into the game. While we're diving into Campaign, we're also taking a look at the new user experience and making rewards and experience more frenetic and enjoyable. After we're through with these changes, it shouldn't suck to level heroes to 50! Yay!
- New Map: Molten Citadel: Our remake of Magus Quarters from the first game. It's real pretty.
- More DD1 Map Remakes: Oh yeah, baby.
- New Hero: The Lavamancer: We'll have more details for you in our next Devstream!
- New Hero: The Mystic: You'll have to wait a bit longer for those details.
PS4 Online Update
- In the update after the Power Surge update, multiplayer online play will only be accessible to players with an active PlayStation Plus account. If you do not have a PlayStation Plus account, you will still be able to play single player or local co-op online. When Dungeon Defenders II leaves Early Access, all players will regain access to multiplayer online play. To all of our PS4 fans, thanks for playing Dungeon Defenders II in Early Access on PS4. We're excited to continue to get your feedback as we continue to improve the game!
- We're also working on PS4 Trophies. You should see those really soon!