Thanks for all of your feedback and bug reports! We will be addressing some of your biggest feedback in a video later this week. We’re incredibly excited to work with you to build the best Action Tower Defense game possible.
This patch primarily addresses bugs that have been sent to us through our forums and our bug reporting form. Keep sending those bugs in to the Tavernkeep!
- Several actions have been added to the controls in the Options menu. Activate, Alt. Activate, Ready Up, and Suicide can now be rebound to any key. Additionally, this implementation fixed a bug where rebinding other keys to the ‘e’, ‘f’, ‘g’, and ‘l’ key would prevent these actions.
- Pressing left-shift with the item comparison tooltip will now display the currently equipped item.
- The AutoReporter has been added to help us debug crashes.
- Several users were reporting that transitioning from a gameplay map to the entry tavern would occasionally delete their profiles. This issue should now be resolved.
- Resolved a UI-related crash.
- The ‘Right Arrow’ key can now be bound.
- Combo Feats no longer reward currency and experience due to an exploit. These rewards will be re-added when the Combo Feats are reworked in an upcoming patch.
- Skyguard Towers will now attack enemies that are close to the ground.
- The Squire's Powerful Spears Spec was not dealing the full damage to subsequent targets. This should now be working as intended.
- The Huntress’ Long Range Spec no longer affects her Oil Flask and Concussive Shots abilities.
- The Apprentice’s Reduce Cooldown Spec now displays the correct percentage in the Spec page.
- Special Stat Procs, such as Drenched, now only apply to hero attacks and not defense attacks.
- Mana Nodes no longer start out in the activated state if a player joins the match after the build phase started.
- The item comparison tooltips with special stats no longer clips off the screen.
- The scroll bar for the Codexes page now functions properly when the arrows are pressed and the scroll bar is dragged.
- Removed the green glow from the War Table in the Group Tavern.
- The Crystal Cores in the Gates of Dragonfall and The Throne Room are no longer brighter than the sun.
- Resolved an issue in The Ramparts where the air lanes would fail to spawn. This was preventing the players from finishing the match.
- We are still investigating several known launcher crashes and issues. If you’re experiencing launcher issues, please go to this page, try the possible solutions listed, and if you’re still having issues, follow the instructions listed at the bottom of the page.
- If you’re experiencing lag, please go to this page and follow the instructions listed.
- If you’re getting stuck on the Searching for Session screen, please wait a few minutes and try again. If you’re unable to get past this screen, please email supporttrendyent.com!
- Players have reported entering a black tavern and falling through the game world. This is hilarious, but we’ll fix it.
- We’re aware that players’ in-game name is different from their Steam name. We’re looking into this issue. For the time being, we can change your name for you! Email supporttrendyent.com with the name you’d like and a link to your Steam profile page.
- Some players are reporting that items purchased in the tavern are not appearing in their inventory. Be sure to check every bag that you own. Sometimes, leaving the tavern or entering a map will make the item appear. We’re investigating the issue.